Producers Club Sponsorship Opportunities

Want To Engage With Approximately 250-300 Of Our Top Members?

There is no industry group that matches the caliber, quality and commitment of our Producers Club Members. These folks are decisive, committed and highly engaged.

Partnering with Technology Marketing Toolkit for the 2019 Producers Club Meetings extends the opportunity for your company to connect with – and sell to – a targeted audience of approximately 250-300 IT business owners who are willing to invest their time and money to attend and learn how to grow their business.

What Is The Producers Club?

Producers Club Member Quarterly Meetings

The Producers Club is a marketing coaching program we run for IT business owners to help them improve the sales and marketing systems in their businesses. The Producers Club members are our most successful, most aggressive and most forward-thinking clients who are always looking for new ways to grow their business and better serve their clients. They “get it” when it comes to generating leads versus looking for someone to hand them leads.

How Is This Program Delivered?

Our members attend our quarterly two-and-half-day meetings to learn, collaborate and work on their business.

Who Attends?

This event is attended by approximately 250-300 CEOs of IT services firms. The rest attend via virtual live stream. Better than 90% of the audience will be the owners of the business; the other 10% will be made up of their sales and marketing teams, or their spouse who assists them in running the business. Our total membership is made up of approximately 350 IT services companies (and growing).

What Do Attendees Pay To Attend?

Producers Club members spend $17,964 per year for their membership, excluding hotel and travel. They are truly committed to growing their business by investing in themselves and solutions that can help them better serve their clients and add new revenue streams.

Locations and Dates For 2019 Producer Club Meetings

Franklin Cool Springs Marriott

June 13-15, 2019
Franklin Cool Springs Marriott
700 Cool Springs Blvd.
Franklin, TN 37067

Nashville Airport Marriott

September 26–28, 2019
Nashville Airport Marriott
600 Marriott Drive
Nashville, TN 37214

Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek

December 5-7, 2019
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
14100 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane
Orlando, FL 32821

Why Sponsor An Event?

“Watch This Video To See What Sponsors Are Saying About Our Events”

Here Are Just A Few Of The Companies Who’ve Partnered With Us

Producers Club Partner Logos 2018

Want To Talk To Someone Right Away About Sponsorship? Contact One Of Our Sponsor Specialists:

Robin Yost
Robin Yost
VP of Strategic Alliances
(615) 790-5011 ext. 118

“We’ve Never Had A Bad Show With Robin, And Our ROI Is Always Astounding”

“Robin Robins’ events are our favorite events time and time again. The quality of the leads here is terrific and the people that Robin puts us in front of are precisely the kind of people we want to partner with. The attendees at Robin’s events are extremely serious about growing their business and invest copious amounts of time and energy to be here. Technology Marketing Toolkit events are designed to let the attendees meet and speak with the sponsors, and many spend quite a bit of time talking with us and about us. This group is a great referral source. We’ve never had a bad show with Robin, and our ROI is always astounding. Since starting with Robin, we’ve grown to almost triple our original size.”

Mark Winter RapidFire Tools October 31, 2017

“Robin’s Events Have Been The 2 Biggest Marketing Efforts, And We Could Not Be Happier”

“TetherView is a proud vendor sponsor of several of the Robin Robins events. We attended the Boot Camp in Nashville and it could not be better! Hundreds and hundreds of qualified MSPs have met with us, and we have had the privilege of working with many of them. Boot Camp and Producers Club meetings have been the two biggest marketing efforts, and we could not be happier. We are meeting great people, the days are long and strong, we are closing business and making friends. If you are thinking about sponsoring one of her events, I am delighted to recommend that you do it.”

Rich Pekmezian TetherView October 31, 2017

“Sponsoring the Producers Club Has Really Been A Great Partnership For Us”

“Producers Club members are truly investing in growing their business, and having the opportunity to meet with the group on a routine basis allows us to meet new members and engage regularly with existing partners in the group.   As we plan our annual events, this is one we make sure to attend.”

John Tippett Datto Networking October 31, 2017